Welcome from the Principal
St Oran's College is an integrated college for girls from Year 7-13. Established in 1958 by the Wellington Presbytery of the Presbyterian Church of New Zealand, the College opened in 1959.
During its relatively short life, the College has established an enviable reputation for providing a first-class education, and developing mature, positive and well-balanced adults, who are achieving their full potential.
Because the college is committed to a small roll, the girls receive individual attention, and are known personally by most staff.
Emphasis is placed on assisting students to achieve their academic potential as well as developing a positive attitude, confidence and a desire for lifelong learning.
Students are also encouraged to become involved in sport, performing arts, cultural activities and community based service activities.
Our students' performance in NCEA examinations have consistently ranked St Oran's College among the top academic schools in the Greater Wellington area.
St Oran's College is a school based on sound Christian principles, which encourage respect, resilience, resourcefulness and responsibility. It offers your daughter an opportunity to develop her true potential.
Latest News from the College
- This website will be decommissioned early in 2015. St Oran's College is currently developing a new website. The online registration is the first part of the new platform and most registration forms are already available through this current site, using the links on the Forms page.
- Latest Friday Flyer
- Earthquake Preparedness Update
- College Sport Action Plan
- Term Dates 2015
- Important Information 2015
(Sports, Cultural & Stationery Lists)
- St Oran's in the News
- Enrolment Application Form
- Enrolment Scheme Notice
School Interviews Bookings